Sunday, January 16, 2011

White Lotion Discharge Implantation

Any other

's time to debunk the myth that this blog just about knitting and wool, ebbasta! It 's time to stop!
But let's say that lately, despite my efforts, all the projects actually lead there. But this, I repeat, is NOT a blog about knitting, as well understood Valentina . As is now universally known to most people, I do not speak a lot of blogs that I visit, sometimes, however, there are exceptions. One can not call Triestina Creative Fashion and hope to get by. Am I right? So, in short, Valentina ! She is a real Knitter. If you visit his blog you will discover how good he is, he has hands of gold and knitt at breakneck speed! Then every time there is a parade e. .. is well chick! Elegant (That is not mounted, huh)! Slim! And, last but not least, very generous, provides us with a lot of free patterns to amglia made by her. So, as you will understand when I make a compliment I can only say thank you. And bull a little (a little?) ADOVO because we are talking about me. But
tornamo a bomb, as they say ... in this home, in addition to knitting, finally is dediva cross-stitch ... buuuuuuuu! Baaaaaaaaa! Stuff for old ladies! But you'll see the finished product will fashionissimo and make you say "I want one too!" And I, behind lautissimo hand, I might even make you think of one, but only to those who are particularly nice ... addition to cross-stitch, I also dedicated to sewing, churning out two (I say two, no less than 10 minutes of work!) Pads stuffed with rice and scented with chamomile. I'll be mad? No, the idea has given me Kosenrufumama here. My kids wanted something that held them warm at night and voila! Here scaldotti made two for the night ... who do not want to take advantage of an application that Leo is becoming bigger and now you just kiss the odd days? Any excuse to cuddle! And then, oh well, I do outing ... hello everyone, my name and I am a Tibisay cashmeromane. My addiction is so severe that when I hear the words "cashmere" and "sell" I have to take advantage. I have to. Otherwise I feel bad physically. I hurt my hand personal drug dealer ... And finally ... Did not I even said that the Snout over?? Oh, that dimenticanzaaaaaaaaa ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment