Thursday, January 20, 2011

How To Sew A Clergy Robe

perverse to you

to you.
To you, that sometimes, for no reason, bring me a rose.
To you, that you just can not eat the chicken.
To you, that sometimes you have back pain and I get a massage, that after I have finished to need it.
To you, that you laugh when I cry watching a movie, but your shoulder is always there.
to you, you're always late and you never change.
To you, that when you're happy and I smile and blink your strong enough to make me cry. And then laugh.
To you, that when you are angry eyes becoming very clear and make quasiunpo'paura.
To you, that when you're glad you're the man most fascinating and beautiful in the world.
To you, that reverses at the table and pours something and then laugh when I'm angry with the children.
To you, that when you get angry you get angry stronger and longer than me. And keep my head is not easy.
To you, the only person with whom I want to get angry for the rest of my life.
To you, with whom I spent many beautiful moments.
To you, with whom I spent so many bad times. And you're still, when it would be more easy to give up and go away.
To you, that you never stop fighting. And you can always count on.
To you, that you have a terrific memory, and you remember every microscopic thing I said or done in 24 years that we are together.
To you, I say you love me.
To you, that every time I say that in this house we only eat frozen and then what are the best cook in the world.
to you.
Happy Birthday.

And to celebrate, look what I made! The Sacher revisited orange!

0 comments:

Post a Comment