Sunday, February 6, 2011

Free Artwork Littlestpetshop

The Magnificent 10

Yes, this year we got to the end of the season of festivities. Yes, because our holidays are concentrated between September and February, including San Nicholas (as one might say that you do not celebrate St. Nicholas?) And Christmas. Richard begins the season ends and Leonardo. And this year it ends the greatest.
Meanwhile, because the infant is not so much babe ... enters into the double digits and he already feels "great." With the desperation of the mother (me), which sees him stretch and flatten more and more, and be transformed from a bear trap in an elegant flamingo. If it were not central to his knees and elbows ossutissimi hidden edges and soft body parts of familiar and unfamiliar. But patience.
This year, as I said, to celebrate, we went with a large troop of friends and relatives to ' Imaginary Science: a museum - sperimentario devoted entirely to children! I must say that I was a bit 'puzzled, but the choice turned out to be, fits perfectly. First we an electric circuit built with recycled materials (almost all, eh ...) and even younger children have made it!
Then we ate the cake and groceries brought from home (yes, I know it's the table of my house, but the photos are better than those made on the spot. And as the last thing we visited the "free" (in the sense that it was dedicated only to us) to the museum - sperimentario, where the boys are back ... What do you mean "where are the pictures, I can spoil the mica surprise! Come in person to visit and see for yourself how fun! Yes, I know, I do not know what to invent to make you come here in Trieste, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment