Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Idrag Paper Best Score

What is Christmas?

In fact I put the title has absolutely nothing with what I'm writing, is a clever ploy to attract like flies here on my blog, here. And not because
Christmas, despite what I wrote in my previous post, I have nothing left .... I left two gifts made by my kids (alone!) who have saved their pennies and, for once, I have given items for the home or kitchen, but two beautiful body creams and hand. And left me a love letter written by the husband, for the first time, he turned to me as his wife. What I post it here, however, are a series of objects which are of special significance for me.
The first is this perfume. After centuries of Christian Dior's Poison, I found an odor that made me fall in love and not choking the people around you. The osmanthus is a shrub Japanese e. .. or you love him or hate him. What do you impippa you of my change of essence? Nothing, probably, but now I had the photo, so that you and peck the relazioncina Fotina. The second question is this: a series of Sperotto Cristina, aka Atelier Ork'Idea . I got a autoregalo and arrived just before Christmas! When I opened the package, the package has haunted me ... and there were also two decorations for the tree for free! What I like, besides the fact that is made from recycled materials, as indeed is his wont, is that it is fresh, young, very original, almost a design object. The look good on a white summer dress. I guess I'll have to do with one, occhedispiacerrrreeeeeeeee ... And now the last object. I did not buy this, I want to clarify ... but I was given some 'time ago by someone who actually know recently, but it's as if I knew a lot of time, the eccentric and apocalyptic Verdesalvia . Now. Beyond that got it absolutely my taste, I always wonder to see me give something to someone I've never seen ... but it's not that I mind, of course! The reason that I show it just now, not when I arrived, and that her husband is always very reluctant to get me the photos and only for the holidays, I believe, my back is hidden behind a cake, if I prize he did a decent picture.
N (ote) D (she) D (LY): Beads tells me in the comments that do not understand what I have got the towel ... but the necklace, right?? Now some might ask: why has shown us all these beautiful things? I'm going now to explain why. The first is to thank those who gave me gifts (the minimum, no?) And the second is to show you my taste in the case (but only if, h) that some or want me gifts of some small object, true, I, of delicacy, of course, I never dreamed of returning. Who said that joy is only to give?? I am living proof that joy is also (in my case especially) to receive! And then you see that Christmas had something to do something at the bottom ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment