Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cheats Pokemon Soul Silver

you and best wishes

To you, I think you were the first to visit my blog.
to you, you've spent any time, without having to leave written a kind, that fill the void just started a blog.
To you, that you are always discreet and always have a kind word.
To you, it disappears for weeks but when you return, do not miss ever visit me.
To you, that I've put in the blog that followed mamicamioffendosai.
to you, you do the cosescrap wonderful and that if one has a doubt always respond.
To you, who have participated and won my first giveaway, and even if you cheated to win, I do not do the spy.
To you, it is sufficient that one sees your stuff has been willing to belittling.
to you, you're always too small.
To you, I've surprised with a Christmas gift that I never would have expected. Anna today has managed to amaze me and leave me (almost) without words ... and you know how difficult this is.
Merry Christmas to you, Anna, and all you hope that your Christmas begins like mine: unexpectedly joyful and full of surprises!

0 comments:

Post a Comment