Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pokemon Cosplay Boobs

Stitch 'n nd Spritz 4 and BUND

Here I am, after I recovered from the fatigues stitch'ndspritzare. Yes, because it is very difficult knitt after a martini white. And the rate for alcohol, but the trauma of not being able to drink a Martini rosé. Ma 'sti bartenders do not know the simple rules of marketing? If you need me I'll come find Martini rosé, my gosh! Let's get back to us, we changed location, if you will not be noticed. And we are extremely satisfied. Apart from that knitt surrounded by books is wonderful, the music was deafening and allowed a decent conversation. Or rather, would allow, but we laughed hoarsely for almost all the time. It was not too hot. And there was even room to move and get up from his chair, a miracle! It was understood that we're enthusiastic about? undoubted star of this S S'nd was Eva (left). Maybe not so much writing on his blog, but live is very nice. I grabbed some of her secrets that will experience (do not be too curious ... well, be so, but do not give me the torment that soon, ok?) And has been a great help with his perfect English, to entertain Andrea, we came to find ... San Francisco! Yes, because you know that we are "internescional" true? Another constant presence was a beautiful necklace made with LaCollegaSuoMalgradoMacrobiotica dall'InvisibileEAnonima (no justification). Ne. I want to. A. Absolutely. And Linda, our guest from Phoenix, Arizona. And then there was, even if you do not see, Giusypatch , who wore a cardigan wonderful (if you go see it on the blog) combined with a skirt made by her Superchic the same as it is. But he had no heels, alas. No, dear, is not an excuse that you have a small child, do not condone. course, then we were there, I say, and I Tzugumi (you would have never said that in such a small town could get a lot of bloggers?) To do the honors. What do you mean "because you're not working while all the others?" Well, eh ... uh ... let's say I am dedicated to public relations, ok? No, well ... I'll be honest ... because my English does not go much further from "the book is on the table" I can not knitt and talk at the same time, ok? Happy? UFFFF .. And now, here is the last cardigan in order of time, is called Bundi (which name of cabbage ...) and, as always and boringly, the pattern I found the book Cardigans of I had spoken here. Although the construction of the model is merely annoying (2 front, a back, two sleeves and sewing) the result is very pleasant and is well suited to my figure. I have already said that the yarn is cashmere and comes from Nimbus I undone?? Well, now I've said. Bello, embroidery, right? Well, enjoy it because never again '. Never again I will get to sew on a patterned wool so big and so ambitious. And never again will attack minipirulino beads on each edge, until my eyes go out of their sockets. In short, no more. But now let me enjoy this series and the compliments else I offended. And now I leave you with my new motto: SPARKLING ACRYLIC CASHMERE FOR ME AND FOR THE OTHER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment