Friday, March 26, 2010

Bloated Stomach, Toddler

with pedophilia! The return of


... well .. I just say I'd shout and if I were you ... just pedophilia .. . just the church that covers everything ... just the nuns who out themselves enough to everything .... Dad masters ... just uncles who abuse ... but enough of this silence that is employed mainly cried and almost stuns us ...
... a silence that noisy nn is children who live far inimagginabili dramas for us ...
... that to which I say enough is our silence .. of 'citizens' common ... that we do No matter to the neighbor ... pedophile and pervert our childhood friend who in the meantime is "ammallato" ...

... enough to say anything ... and that nn is difficult to denounce what is wrong ... or maybe I do not want to do ???... I do not think you want to do ... In a society where the only thing that matters is us, our dreams, our goals against everything and everyone ...
... just think even those who were less fortunate than us .. to those who live every day dramas difficult and far from our qùotidinianità ...

from my friends ... nn is difficult to give a hand to those less fortunate ... you just want it!
... nothing more!

nice day ... and I'll dimentcicate ... We want it!

I WANT IT AND YOU?

0 comments:

Post a Comment